Through consciously building relationships in a casual environment, nurtured through yoga, nutrition, laughter and relaxation, the aim of these retreats is to reconnect with our inner wisdom so as to better surf the ups and downs of daily life.
Corinella Country House 26th – 28th October 2018
Spring’s gift retreat
After a long Winter, Spring’s gift slowly arrives – the renewal and regeneration of nature. This ‘gift’ of rebirth provides an opportunity for us to honour the ideas and desires for our lives that have been marinating over Winter.
You’ll walk away from this weekend, revitalised and clear on your purpose, with faith in your way forward, a bunch of new friends by your side.
This all inclusive retreat is available to a maximum of 8 lovely people and features:
2 x nights accommodation in the tranquil surrounds of Corinella House
3 x delicious, fresh and sumptuous vegetarian meals each day
4 x yoga sessions designed to rejuvenate mind, body and soul
4 x meditation sessions
1 x bushwalk
1 x workshop*
Snacks, tea/coffee provided
Laughter, new friends and free time to explore the countryside of Kyneton and surrounds
- Pamper – 2 x King with share bathroom Early Bird $595, Full Price $635
- (Come with a friend and turn these Kings into Twins – Early Bird – $505 or Full Price $545)
- Spoilt – 2x Queen with ensuite Early Bird $625, Full Price $665
- Indulge – 1 x Self contained Queen cottage with ensuite/lounge/kitchen Early Bird $645, Full Price $685
- Onsite massage available with minimum 2 weeks prior booking at an additional cost
Early Bird closes 21st September 2018.
Payment plans & couple pricing – please contact email@example.com.
Registrations are not accepted without payment.